Unique senior pictures!
We are in full swing with high school senior portraits and loving every minute of it and it shows in these unique portraits. K Jay Photos Photography, Madison WI Photographer, senior pictures are our main focus this time of year, serving Wisconsin high school seniors traveling from near and far. Capturing sports, passions and just unique senior portraits. Using great light techniques and making the most of every single shot with the camera. Striving to capture unique senior pictures that you will love and cherish a lifetime.
Call Madison WI Photographer, Kimberly Arneson, at 608-850-4850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your session today!
Now reserving 2016 high school seniors, KJay Photographer proudly serves Sun Prairie, WI high school seniors. http://www.kjayportraits.com.
Now reserving 2016 High School Senior Portraits Sessions. KJay Photography proudly serves De Forest High School’s seniors. http://www.kjayportraits.com for more information about KJay Photography, senior portraits.
1. No Hidden Fees. We do not charge more for props, extra outfits, etc.
2. All Inclusive. We can have us handle everything:
3. Helping with what to wear! Utilizing the Buckle and Francesca’s Collection in West Towne Mall.
4. We have a make up tips and artist available to our customers.
5. Copyrights of the images we take.
6. Free Retouches of your favorite shots see package details.
7. Processing Print Orders for you and shipping them conveniently to your home address for those that add the print package.
8. Submitting your yearbook picture if you provide an email address for your school, etc.
9. We are fun and easy to work with promising a painless session that we hope is fun and just one great memory from your senior year. You only need to visit our Studio once for your Senior Pictures. No return high pressure print sales appointments needed.
10. We move quickly during our session and promise you will not get bored. We move quickly after your session and get your proofs to you within a week:)
11. I know I said 10 but feel that number 11 is also important. Once you are a customer of K Jay Photos you are a friend for life;)
Who would think that we could take sand volleyball shots in mid March in Wisconsin? Our senior portrait session is booking earlier this year than most and the weather is going to make it an even longer outdoor photography season:) But do not delay reserving your senior portrait sessions early as our June & July months are filling up already.
Hannah is one of KJay Photos reps from De Forest High School. Her love for volleyball and her passion for the sport came out on the sand volleyball court. We photographed her senior pictures at dusk using special lighting techniques to show off the sand volleyball court, blue skies, calm lake and her amazing blue eyes. Capturing some shots posed and some action shots for her to cherish years from now and remember that one oddly warm Wisconsin winter we had where we could take her senior pictures outdoors in mid March!
KJay Photos has started taking senior pictures for our 2013 Senior Portrait Reps. Selecting one to two students from each school district that will be photographed early (this winter) along with their spring outdoor senior portrait session (May/early June). Sara enjoys school at Monona Grove and loves Volleyball and I could tell during her portrait session that she is fierce on the volleyball court. Here is a sneak peak of just one of Sara’s senior pictures. To see more examples of high school senior pictures, click here to visit our KJay Photos Senior Portrait Gallery here.
Learn a little more about Sara:
Why did you choose KJay Photos Photography for your senior pictures? “I chose K Jay Photos because my brother had his senior pictures taken there, and I started looking around at the galleries and loved them!”
What is your favorite color? Red
Two words to describe you. Wholesome yet Funny.
What’s your style? I would like to think of my style as vintage with a pinch of country – cannot forget those pearls though!
Favorite TV Shows? I love watching the Amazing Race and hope to be on the show someday. Also, Psych, Modern Family and NCIS.
Favorite Music? I’m really into country, modern or old school music but love a good Adele or Amy Winehouse.