Senior pictures near water has been popular for the past few years. I have seniors ask to even jump in the water during their senior portrait session. In this case it better turn out because it’s their last senior picture taken for the day! Here are just a few of the water pictures taken for high school seniors last year. Click here to see more samples of K Jay Photos High School Gallery.
1. No Hidden Fees. We do not charge more for props, extra outfits, etc.
2. All Inclusive. We can have us handle everything:
3. Helping with what to wear! Utilizing the Buckle and Francesca’s Collection in West Towne Mall.
4. We have a make up tips and artist available to our customers.
5. Copyrights of the images we take.
6. Free Retouches of your favorite shots see package details.
7. Processing Print Orders for you and shipping them conveniently to your home address for those that add the print package.
8. Submitting your yearbook picture if you provide an email address for your school, etc.
9. We are fun and easy to work with promising a painless session that we hope is fun and just one great memory from your senior year. You only need to visit our Studio once for your Senior Pictures. No return high pressure print sales appointments needed.
10. We move quickly during our session and promise you will not get bored. We move quickly after your session and get your proofs to you within a week:)
11. I know I said 10 but feel that number 11 is also important. Once you are a customer of K Jay Photos you are a friend for life;)
Click here to see for yourself what customers are saying about K Jay Photos. We promise to offer nothing less than the best we have knowing that we may ask to use one of your photos next year in a review:)
So often I hear from my seniors while attending their senior portrait session that they do not want to have to go through the hassle of putting on their prom dress again. In addition, when you have your senior portraits taken you probably would do something different with your hair if you had on your prom dress and this can be time consuming during your portrait session. K Jay Photos has a solution for the first twenty 2014 graduating girls that have signed up with K Jay Photo Photography to have their senior pictures taken in the spring/summer 2013. We will set up a prom dress backdrop for the weekend of March 16 & 17th, 2013 for PROM DRESS SHOTS that rock!
How can you get involved. If you have signed up already with K Jay Photos for your senior pictures – just let Kim know you want in on the fun. If you have not signed up yet, nows your chance to do so and earn FREE Prom Dress Shots. To sign up, choose one of the K Jay Photos Senior Portrait Packages listed here. Contact Kim@KjayPhotos.com to sign up or call 608-850-4850. Send in a $100.00/nonrefundable deposit that will be applied to your senior portrait session in the spring/summer. Simple as that:) Please note, the remaining balance is due at the time of your photo shoot May – October.
*Based on availability. You must sign up in advance to take advantage of this opportunity. Also, we’d love for you to send us a picture of your prom dress:)
We featured Lexi in her prom dress here. The setting was ideal which highlights her beautiful prom dress and her beautiful eyes. Both sparkling for the camera leaving her with senior pictures that are beautiful portraits she will cherish for years to come. Reserve your senior portrait session with KJay Photos, Photography in Waunakee by emailing email@example.com or calling 608-215-0047 today.
We asked Lexi why she chose KJay Photos? “I love Kims creative ability to customize pictures based on each individuals personality”.
Her favorite color is Pink.
Two words that best describe her are funny and athletic.
Her favorite TV Shows are Modern Family, Dance Moms, Pretty Little Liars and Project Runway.
She enjoys pop music.
Bring the Prom Dress to your senior portrait session. You looked so beautiful the night of Prom but did you really capture a high quality shot with your prom dress? A portrait to treasure and showcase to loved ones and future generations? We highly recommend a 2 Hour Package to incorporate your prom dress but it is so worth it. Contact K Jay Photos to reserve your 2013 Senior Picture Session and share with us details about your dress!