Some guys like to dress up. Some guys don’t. Make sure to bring along clothing that showcases your high school senior. Here are a few great examples of both. For more information about K Jay Photos Photography, Madison WI, visit http://www.kjayportraits.com.
K Jay Photos Photography serves Madison, WI high school seniors. Offering beautiful portraits for high school seniors indoors or outdoors. Here are a few examples of a few of our outdoor locations that were popular this past year chosen by high school seniors. Visit http://www.kjayportraits.com for more examples from K Jay Photos Photography, Madison WI.
Senior pictures near water has been popular for the past few years. I have seniors ask to even jump in the water during their senior portrait session. In this case it better turn out because it’s their last senior picture taken for the day! Here are just a few of the water pictures taken for high school seniors last year. Click here to see more samples of K Jay Photos High School Gallery.
1. No Hidden Fees. We do not charge more for props, extra outfits, etc.
2. All Inclusive. We can have us handle everything:
3. Helping with what to wear! Utilizing the Buckle and Francesca’s Collection in West Towne Mall.
4. We have a make up tips and artist available to our customers.
5. Copyrights of the images we take.
6. Free Retouches of your favorite shots see package details.
7. Processing Print Orders for you and shipping them conveniently to your home address for those that add the print package.
8. Submitting your yearbook picture if you provide an email address for your school, etc.
9. We are fun and easy to work with promising a painless session that we hope is fun and just one great memory from your senior year. You only need to visit our Studio once for your Senior Pictures. No return high pressure print sales appointments needed.
10. We move quickly during our session and promise you will not get bored. We move quickly after your session and get your proofs to you within a week:)
11. I know I said 10 but feel that number 11 is also important. Once you are a customer of K Jay Photos you are a friend for life;)
We often hear our customers ask “what should I wear in their senior pictures”? KJay Photos Photography in Madison, WI specializes in high school senior pictures. We have partnered with Francesca’s Collections in West Towne Mall who assist our female senior portrait customers in selecting the right outfits for their senior pictures. We even have a Francesca’s discount coupon for our senior portrait customers! Ask KJay Photos for details when reserving your senior portrait session.
Sammie, one of our 2013 Senior Reps, took advantage of this service. She set an appointment with Francesca’s Collections and showing them samples of KJay Photos work. Samples of other photos taken in the same setting where her senior pictures would be taken. This helped Francesca’s Collections select just the right outfits out for Sammie. See for yourself below.
Francesca’s noticed when Sammie arrived that she was a very fashion forward fun young lady. After talking with her they got a chance to see her unique style noting that she enjoyed bright neon colors with fun patterns. They chose outfits that were perfect for the settings that we photographed Sammie in offering a nice collection of solids colored clothing and prints. The jewelry was kept simple with a pair of statement earrings and no necklace keeping the focus on the face in the portrait. Sammie left with several outfits that she wore during her senior portrait session but also outfits that were summer staples that can be worn all season long and into the next few years.
The 2013 KJay Photos Model Rep Search is on seeking Madison WI Area High School girls graduating in 2013 . We are searching for models from high school in the Greater Madison WI Area. You must be outgoing, love to be photographed and like to have fun! KJay Photos has partnered with Francesca’s Collections again this year and one lucky girl will win a complete outfit from Francesca’s Collections!
Here’s the scoop!
Plan on having fun! Feel like a Super Model! Apply with KJay Photos to be chosen as a 2013 Rep.
- You will receive your photographs for FREE and we will place them on Facebook for others to see.
- Francesca’s Collections will even pick out an outfit for you to be photographed in during your KJay Rep Portrait Session this winter. Call to schedule your appointment with either Sara or Whitney at Francesca’s Collections Boutique at West Towne Mall 608-833-0052 at least one week prior to your 2013 Rep Winter Photo Session.
We will take the rest of your senior pictures in May or early June which will be photographed outdoors. If you are selected as one of our 2013 Super Models, we will notify you in advance so you can set up an appointment to meet with the Francesca’s Collection wardrobe specialists. We are limiting this to just a few high school seniors graduating in 2013 from the Madison WI Area. So hurry and sign up below.
You must sign a contract with KJay Photos to have the rest of your senior pictures taken in May/early June. You must select the Lot’s to Choose from Package that will be due on the day of your May/early June Senior picture appointment. A $100.00 deposit is required at the time of the Super Model Photoshoot which will apply completely to your Lot’s to Choose from Package. You will need to sign the contract which informs you that we have the rights to utilize your pictures and video in various marketing pieces on and off the web.
To Apply complete the form below before 3/15/12 and you will be notified by 4/1/12 if you have been chosen. Simple as that! Good luck!
So many people want to wait until summer but consider spring for your senior pictures; less humidity, less bugs and lower temperatures will equal AMAZING SENIOR PICTURES! Contact K Jay Photos for your Madison WI Senior Portraits. 608-215-0047 or email email@example.com
When selecting your outfits for your senior portrait session, we have come up with ten helpful tips to make the most of your senior pictures. We promise to move efficiently, with a vision set before we meet. After a brief discussion with both the senior and the parents, we normally have a game plan that we share with you before we even meet. This helps you get an idea of what to expect, what backgrounds we will be utilizing and what to wear and bring to your senior portrait session.
Ten Helpful Clothing Tips from this Madison Photographer specializing in senior pictures.
- Solid color clothing photograph best. With today’s fashion of bold patterns and lots of color, don’t be afraid to wear 1 or 2 trendy outfits. Just don’t do all of your outfits that way and avoid stripes and patterns when possible in your senior pictures.
- Bring along a variety of color that compliments your features (eyes, hair color and skin tone).
- Avoid large, bold brand names or words on clothing, except for your own school logo.
- Vary the style of your outfits and avoid just bringing all T shirts if possible in your senior pictures.
- Make sure your clothing fits properly and is flattering.
- Bring a dark T-shirt to wear under dark shirts and light T-shirt to wear under light shirts.
- Bring along the 1 or 2 outfits that mom likes and then we can do the stuff YOU like. Remember, in the end we are photographing you and not your wardrobe so do not stress over it.
- Our portraits sessions let you do unlimited change of clothing within your time period. Most people can do 3-4 outfits per hour. Bring several additional outfit options with you giving us several options to choose from for your portrait session.
- Most shots are close up (head and shoulder or waist and up) but some may be full length, especially those dressier outfit shots. Please make sure to bring with you more than just flip flops if we are photographing you in sports attire and formal outfits.
- Another helpful tip that will make us more efficient, bring along your outfits grouped on hangers. This will also keep them from wrinkling for your senior pictures.
KJAY PHOTOS, Custom Madison Senior Picture Photographer
So excited to photograph a senior in the coming weeks who figure skates. Make sure to share with K Jay Photography your hobbies and interests to make the most of your senior pictures! It’s more than just a yearbook picture. We offer affordable high quality prints, facebook pics, graduation invitations and banners, personal portrait video services outside of offering you all of the pictures we take. Our senior portrait packages allow you to pick your favorites and we edit those favorite senior pictures to showcase the absolute best portraits of you! For more information check out http://www.kjayphotos.com too. 608-850-4850 PH. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos from her senior portrait session. Senior pictures to share on Facebook, with friends and family to treasure.