1. No Hidden Fees. We do not charge more for props, extra outfits, etc.
2. All Inclusive. We can have us handle everything:
3. Helping with what to wear! Utilizing the Buckle and Francesca’s Collection in West Towne Mall.
4. We have a make up tips and artist available to our customers.
5. Copyrights of the images we take.
6. Free Retouches of your favorite shots see package details.
7. Processing Print Orders for you and shipping them conveniently to your home address for those that add the print package.
8. Submitting your yearbook picture if you provide an email address for your school, etc.
9. We are fun and easy to work with promising a painless session that we hope is fun and just one great memory from your senior year. You only need to visit our Studio once for your Senior Pictures. No return high pressure print sales appointments needed.
10. We move quickly during our session and promise you will not get bored. We move quickly after your session and get your proofs to you within a week:)
11. I know I said 10 but feel that number 11 is also important. Once you are a customer of K Jay Photos you are a friend for life;)
We often hear our customers ask “what should I wear in their senior pictures”? KJay Photos Photography in Madison, WI specializes in high school senior pictures. We have partnered with Francesca’s Collections in West Towne Mall who assist our female senior portrait customers in selecting the right outfits for their senior pictures. We even have a Francesca’s discount coupon for our senior portrait customers! Ask KJay Photos for details when reserving your senior portrait session.
Sammie, one of our 2013 Senior Reps, took advantage of this service. She set an appointment with Francesca’s Collections and showing them samples of KJay Photos work. Samples of other photos taken in the same setting where her senior pictures would be taken. This helped Francesca’s Collections select just the right outfits out for Sammie. See for yourself below.
Francesca’s noticed when Sammie arrived that she was a very fashion forward fun young lady. After talking with her they got a chance to see her unique style noting that she enjoyed bright neon colors with fun patterns. They chose outfits that were perfect for the settings that we photographed Sammie in offering a nice collection of solids colored clothing and prints. The jewelry was kept simple with a pair of statement earrings and no necklace keeping the focus on the face in the portrait. Sammie left with several outfits that she wore during her senior portrait session but also outfits that were summer staples that can be worn all season long and into the next few years.